- During TT’s, left lane = LANE 1, right lane= LANE 2. If you have a lane preference, make sure you are in the staging lanes early. You must go to the lane the staging director sends you to. If there is a single lane of cars, the first car gets lane choice and the other car takes the other lane. The number of time trials will be determined at the discretion of the Race Director, based on time restriction.
- YOU MUST STAY IN THE STAGING LANE THAT YOU ENTER. “Cherry picking” or “Duck hunting” will not be tolerated. If we suspect you of it, you will be dealt with accordingly.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING (PITTING) IN THE STAGING LANES.
- Do not Block The Staging lanes with your car, trailer or trucks.
- There will be no pit parking on the side or rear of the Staging lanes.
- When we call your class please come down to the lanes called for your class. The lanes will be closed after your class begins to run. If you do not make it down in time you will be disqualified. Note: if you are having engine problems and need time please have someone from your crew notify the tower.