Dial ins must be on the car before you cross the yellow line at the head of the staging lanes. If a delay of the race occurs because you are putting dials on, you are subject to disqualification
- Dial-ins and car numbers must be clearly visible to the tower.
- Class Dial ins must be on BOTH sides of the vehicle. Dial ins muct be one the passenger side of the the windshield and passenger side window. Dial ins and car numbers must be a minimum of 6 inches tall
- only one class and car number should be visable to the tower. cross out or cover all other
- The Driver must check both his/her Dial in and opponent’s dial in as posted on the score boards before staging. the Dial ins will be on the tarting line display boards and score boards.
- If Dial ins are incorrect DO NOT STAGE! Starter will correct the dial ins. WHEN YOU STAGE, YOU ACCEPT ALL RACE CONDITIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OPPONENT’S DIAL IN AND WEATHER! DO NOT complain about wrong handicaps after you run. The time to address any problem is before you stage, not after the race started.